Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Roxy

Names Robert DiNicola-Guerrera, I live in Middlebury CT. It's my second year here at NVCC and I'm currently indecisive about my major so i'm just picking up all my prerequisites so when I am certain about my major I can immediately pursue it. The camera I'll be using to photograph images for the class will be a Fujifilm S2100HD, 10.0 Mega Pixels, her names Roxy and I sleep with her every night. Yet i'm hoping to obtain a more expensive camera for my birthday. This is my first photography class yet I'm always taking photos outside of school, it's always been a hobby of mine. Sharing photos on my social networks has been a thing I've been doing it ever since I got my iPhone in my Freshmen year of High School. What I'm hoping to gain out of this class is enhanced pictures taking skills so I can take photos at the best angle, lighting and quality that they can be taken at.

No comments:

Post a Comment