Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Introductions

Hello, my name is James. I'm from Prospect. This is my second semester at NVCC, and I'm studying liberal arts for now.

I've been into photography for a while, I started taking classes in high school. I have experience traditional film photography using a darkroom and also digital photography, including photoshop.

The camera I'm using for this class is a FujiFilm FinePix S700. It's an older camera and it's not an SLR, but it works pretty well for me, and it has manual options (shutter speed, aperture, ISO) which I pretty much use exclusively, because pictures always seem to come out better that way. I have several different film cameras.

I like taking pictures of all kinds of things including animals, insects, flowers, trees, buildings, and people.

I'm taking this class because I love photography and I am always interested in learning more about it.

In addition to Photography I am very passionate about music. I sing, play the autoharp, piano/keyboards, and guitar. I also enjoy collecting records.

No comments:

Post a Comment